Store to Door’s volunteer-based grocery delivery service can be generously sponsored by your group, company, or corporation.
A one-time donation of $1,500 significantly helps off-set costs and directly impacts between 85-100 local seniors and people with disabilities, allowing them to receive their much-needed weekly groceries.
You can support one entire week of grocery deliveries and friendly visits for up to 200 homebound seniors and people with disabilities with a $5,000 sponsorship.
Your sponsorship will have a direct impact on the lives of 100-200 Portland seniors and people with disabilities.
- It’s easy-to-implement and is a one-time commitment.
- It’s flexible and fun! Choose any day or week to sponsor and bring a group to volunteer grocery shop and celebrate!
- We’ll spotlight your sponsorship and volunteer day in Store to Door’s social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram), e-newsletters, website, and annual report.
- We’ll send press releases to local news outlets, sharing your generous involvement!
- We’ll share the love, using signage and PA announcements at the Fred Meyer store where 6,000 – 7,000 shoppers visit every day!
To learn more, please complete this Contact Form or call Antonia at 503-200-3333 ext 008.
Previous Support-A Partners: