Instructions for setting up Email Signatures:
- Open Outlook Email
- Select “File” then “Options” then “Mail” then “Signatures”
- Press New to create a new signature, and give your signature a name.
- Select your email signature from the attached word file by clicking the cross icon.
(Signatures are also available on the server in marketing/logo/email signatures.)
- Copy the signature by right clicking and selecting copy, or by pressing ctrl+C
- Paste your signature into the body of the outlook signature window.
- Make sure to select your signature as default in the top right dropdown box.
Questions? Email me at Brendan@StoretoDoorofOregon.org !