Store to Door invites corporate, community, and school groups to help us achieve our mission of bringing nourishment and connection to homebound seniors and adults with disabilities. Join us in making a difference!
Store to Door offers one-time and on-going opportunities. Depending on your group’s needs, we’ll have something that will work for you! You can learn more about each opportunity below. When you’re ready to get started, complete this contact form.
NEW! Adopt a route and deliver groceries as a team!
Looking for a unique community service opportunity, but have limited time available? Consider adopting a delivery route as a team and help your community get the groceries they need.
- A team of 4-5 delivery volunteers + 1 team coordinator. The volunteers will rotate shifts each week, meaning each volunteer will give just 2 hours each month.
- A minimum commitment of 6 months.
- Deliveries can take place on Wednesdays and Thursdays between 10:30am-1pm
- All volunteers must pass a background check.
Other Project Details:
- Teams will be matched to 1-2 clients in the Portland area for the entirety of the 6 months. This will helps volunteers build connections to their clients.
- We’ll provide an orientation & training for all volunteers, and a helpful toolkit for the team coordinator.
Grocery Shop As A Team
When: Wednesday and Thursday mornings
Where: Hollywood & Beaverton Town Square Fred Meyer stores
Maximum Group Size: 6-8 volunteers
What to Expect: We grocery shop for approximately 100 people each day. We’ll provide a brief training to all new volunteers morning-of, then you will help fill orders for the remainder of the shift, either alone, in pairs, or small groups. Volunteers are not responsible for paying for or delivering groceries.